Friday, September 14, 2012

The Best Blackhead Remover Ever!: TheFaceShop Black Head EX Nose Clay Mask

WARNING! This is NOT pretty!



NASTAYYY, but it works!

I've used this product for a little over a year now and a few things I've noticed is that, from my own experience, it works best on the cheeks right after a steamy hot shower. I have a hard time removing blackheads from my nose (maybe it's just stubborn). Another helpful tip is that if you put too thin of a layer, it won't peel nicely, and if applied to thickly, then girllll, you're just wasting product.

I bought this from Sasa.com but it's currently sold out :( I've tried to find it at The Face Shop store in Koreatown, CA, but it's never there and I don't feel comfortable buying skincare products via eBay!

No comments:

Post a Comment